Skip to content
Skip to search
Skip to footer
- Patients over the age of 17 years should be referred to the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Lung Transplant Program.
- Children from birth to 17 years of age, with end stage pulmonary parenchymal or pulmonary vascular disease and:
- Likelihood of recurrence of the disease after transplant is small.
- No evidence of irreversible organ dysfunction likely to progress or complicate the transplant.
- No contraindication to immunosuppression.
- Family and patient committed to adherence to complicated medical regimens.
- Child is psychologically stable with a stable family structure.